The latest released xMule version is: 1.13.7-RC1 (Release Candidate 1).
- FIXED: Crash on xMule's first startup due to faulty Unicode code.
- FIXED: Crash on startup when wxWidgets fails to initialize itself.
- FIXED: Compilation when using GCC 4.1+.
- FIXED: Compilation when using wxWidgets 2.7.0.
- FIXED: Compilation when using --disable-gtk and gtk-devel isn't installed.
- Overhauled the build system. Now uses GNU Make by default.
- xMule compiles again when wxWidgets is Unicode-enabled.
- Huge amount of code cleanup (~15%).
- Improved pre-compiled headers usage for better speed.
- Removed many unused source files to make releases smaller.
- Updated some of the documentation.
- Temporarily disabled SysTray while it is being reimplemented.